Sunday, May 31, 2009

Reformatting, Micheal Cera, and Reality TV

First, I reformatted my laptop but its especially frustrating. I've got a PC and if you use a PC, you know how those go. The issue I'm having is dealing with memory card slots. For whatever reason, its not detected. As far as a mac goes, simplicity is key. If you asked my favorite design styles, you would get a simple design style (Scandinavian minus IKEA, Bauhaus, and Japanese).

Am I one of the few people that feels that Micheal Cera has been playing the same character since he played 'George Micheal' on Arrested Development? Wait, I lie; I know there are more people out there that feel the same. Same goes with Jack Black and every movie he is in, ever (except for King Kong). Comedic Actors make me mad.

Reality TV, doesn't it seem like every reality TV show milks every moment it has? I do watch some shows that are somewhat in that rhelm and it feels as though they just move too slow. Way slow in reality.

BONUS: DVD collections are nothing but a waste of money on your wallet. If you purchase a DVD, think this one question "How many times will I watch this?" If it is less than probably 5 times; a waste of money it is. Rent instead of own, no matter what. You save on the environment and your wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment